In an effort to keep our area growing Twin Valleys Public Power District established a Revolving Loan Fund through the REDLG program from the USDA. This Revolving Loan Fund may be used as part of a complete financing package to qualifying businesses or projects that create additional jobs in our area.
- Any business venture
- Community or economic development project that promotes job creation
- Community or economic development project that provides needed community services
Uses of the revolving loan fund proceeds may be for land, fixed assets, machinery & equipment, or working capital needs. Working capital loans will only be considered in conjunction with the purchase of other assets as previously specified.
LOAN AMOUNTS AND FINANCING REQUIREMENTS
The revolving loan fund (RLF) is not intended to compete with other public and private lenders. The RLF will collaborate with other lenders to provide the financial package necessary to make the project happen, but at the same time to minimize the RLF financing component.
- Minimum RLF loan will be $5,000
- Maximum RLF loan will be $240,000
- The project must include a minimum of 20% funding from other sources
- Click to print business projects application
- Click to submit business project application online
- Click to print community development project application
- Click to submit community development project application online
If you have questions please contact Marcie Houghtelling at Twin Valleys Public Power District, 800-658-4266.